Technical Requirements for Virtual Meetings
How can a participant make sure that the virtual meetings will run smoothly, from a technical point of view
The virtual meetings take place through the b2match video tool, which is integrated in the b2match platform and it doesn’t need to/it can’t be downloaded.
- install the latest version of your browser
- use a device with an incorporated webcam or a webcam.
Without the camera, the meeting can still take place in the audio mode.
Microphone and camera
- you can test your microphone and camera in your Meetings list, once you are logged in to your b2match profile. In order to do this, you need to click on Camera and microphone test and follow the instructions.
If there are issues, the system will indicate the browser’s documentation’s regarding the microphone and camera usage
- browser’s permissions to use the microphone and camera
- system’s permissions for the microphone and camera
Additionally, you can do the following checks:
- test your microphone with other apps, such as Google Meet, Skype, Zoom, etc.
- test your system’s settings with Twilio, the video software we incorporated into our system for the b2b meetings. This test determines, among others, if Twilio has permission for using the participant’s microphone and camera.